We Want to Be Your Dentist in Plano!
Welcome to Dental Studio 121! Our Plano dental office was designed with your comfort and convenience in mind. While our office may be modern, you can expect old-fashioned, high-quality service when you come through our doors. We care for you like we would our own family members, and that means you’ll have a happy, healthy smile when you go home.Contact Us
- Location Easily Accessible on Hwy 121 – Plano, Frisco, McKinney, Allen, Colony, Lewisville
- Comprehensive Personalized Dental Care
- Patients of All Ages Welcome
- Modern office
- Convenient Hours – Early Morning, Late Evening & Weekends
- One-Visit Teeth Whitening
- Relaxing Sedation Options
- Flexible Payment Plans
- Military & Senior Discount
- Flat Screen TVS, Coffee, Free Wi-Fi
- Pillows & Blankets
Patient AmenitiesAs your dentist in Plano, we go out of our way to ensure that you and your family feel comfortable in our care. That includes stocking our office with some of the best amenities around.
Advanced TechnologyOur commitment to being a modern dental office that provides high-quality care means that we use advanced technology to ensure that our treatments are as effective and efficient as possible. This leading-edge technology also helps us keep you comfortable during your treatment.
- Digital X-rays provide immediate images and emit up to 90% less radiation than traditional X-rays.
- Intraoral cameras take high-resolution images and videos inside your mouth, so we can guide you through your diagnosis and treatment plan.
- The Isolite® patient comfort system gives you a comfortable place to rest your jaw while we work, and makes cotton rolls and rinse breaks a thing of the past – your procedures are faster and more comfortable.
- Sedation techniques offer anxiety relief for nervous patients. We have oral conscious sedation, nitrous oxide (laughing gas), and the DentalVibe® painless oral injection system.
- CEREC Same Day Crown technology
New PatientsIf you’re new to the Dental Studio 121 family, welcome! We can’t wait to meet you at your first appointment. When you come in for your first visit at our Plano dental office, we’ll sit down with you to go over your medical and dental history, your concerns about your teeth, and your goals for your smile. We’ll also perform a comprehensive exam, take any necessary X-rays, and clean your teeth, that way you don’t have to come back later. Your first appointment will take about an hour.
Routine appointments help prevent the need for major work later, so visit us for preventive care.Learn More
Restore missing teeth and regain a beautiful smile with the help of dental implants.Learn More
Brighten, whiten, and straighten your smile with our cosmetic services. You'll love your new smile!Learn More
Don’t let your wallet keep you from the care you need. We offer payment options to fit any budget.Learn More