Visit Our Plano Dental Office
Welcome to Dental Studio 121! Our Plano dental office was designed with your comfort and convenience in mind. While our office may be modern, you can expect old-fashioned, high-quality service when you come through our doors. We care for you like we would our own family members, and that means you’ll have a happy, healthy smile when you go home.Contact Us
- Location Easily Accessible on Hwy 121 – Plano, Frisco, McKinney, Allen, Colony, Lewisville
- Comprehensive Personalized Dental Care
- Patients of All Ages Welcome
- Modern Dentistry, Old-Fashioned Service
- Convenient Hours – Early Morning, Late Evening & Weekends
- One-Visit Teeth Whitening
- Relaxing Sedation Options
- Most Insurance Accepted
- Dental Warranty
- Flexible Payment Plans
- Dental Savers Plan
- Military & Senior Discount
- Flat Screen TVS, Coffee, Free Wi-Fi
- Pillows & Blankets
- Dallas Cowboys Fan T-shirt Discount
As your dentist in Plano, we go out of our way to ensure that you and your family feel comfortable in our care. That includes stocking our office with some of the best amenities around.
Our commitment to being a modern dental office that provides high-quality care means that we use advanced technology to ensure that our treatments are as effective and efficient as possible. This leading-edge technology also helps us keep you comfortable during your treatment.
- Digital X-rays provide immediate images and emit up to 90% less radiation than traditional X-rays.
- Intraoral cameras take high-resolution images and videos inside your mouth, so we can guide you through your diagnosis and treatment plan.
- The Isolite® patient comfort system gives you a comfortable place to rest your jaw while we work, and makes cotton rolls and rinse breaks a thing of the past – your procedures are faster and more comfortable.
- Sedation techniques offer anxiety relief for nervous patients. We have oral conscious sedation, nitrous oxide (laughing gas), and the DentalVibe® painless oral injection system.
If you’re new to the Dental Studio 121 family, welcome! We can’t wait to meet you at your first appointment. When you come in for your first visit at our Plano dental office, we’ll sit down with you to go over your medical and dental history, your concerns about your teeth, and your goals for your smile. We’ll also perform a comprehensive exam, take any necessary X-rays, and clean your teeth, that way you don’t have to come back later. Your first appointment will take about an hour.